OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
We have introduced the following new standards of hygiene, social distancing and safety for guests and staff.
- Sanitising stations are provided at all key touchpoints
- Upgraded, specialised and increased cleaning of all surfaces
- Enhanced monitoring of facilities is maintained to ensure hygiene
- To minimise exposure, we ask our short-staying guests if they mind that their rooms not be serviced. But to please let us know if you require any extra towels, toiletries, etc. by phoning “0” from your room or stopping by reception. Long-staying guests will have their rooms serviced every 3 days.
- Any unnecessary or communal items within the facility (e.g. throw pillows, blankets, printed materials) will be removed from rooms. We do provide leaflets and tourist information in reception.
- We endeavour to leave bedrooms empty for 72 hours between guests
- Where applicable, windows will be opened, fans turned on to circulate air in bedrooms, public rooms
- Staff will wear PPE in line with Health Protection Scotland
- Ask of 14th September, guests must wear a face mask when walking throughout the hotel
- If a guest is displaying signs of Covid-19, please inform reception immediately.
- Guests and staff to maintain the 2m rule at all times
- Perspex screens have been introduced to public areas to promote social distancing
- As of 14th September, guests must wear face masks when walking throughout the hotel in accordance with Scottish law.
- Clear Signage is provided to ensure social distancing and direction around hotel (e.g. toilets, in and out bar/restaurant, reception)
Service – Food & Drink
- The Royal Cask Whisky Gin Bar and Garden View Restaurant has re-opened as of the 17th July. Discreet renovation including walls and perspex screens, table re-arrangement has been done in line with social distancing, but also to allow a comfortable dining experience.
- If guests prefer to dine in-room, please contact reception and room service can be arranged.
- We ask guests to book ahead for the bar/restaurant and to pre-order their breakfast choices.
- We participate in the government’s Track & Trace programme.
- As of 14th September, groups must be no more than 6 people, and from no more than 2 households.